Its time for you to dust off your lights, recharge the batteries and strap them on for a MAD time in the dark at Rowallan park.
The ever popular MAD RUSH is back for 2017 and this year looks to be better than ever.
There are graded categories for those MAD enough to go solo or enter in any of our team categories, including juniors, for a little more fun. Registrations open 10/7/17 @ 6.00pm
Please register online at
The need to knows:
-The RUSH will be held at Rowallan park off Glendaragh road, Farleigh.
-Turn up early to reserve your preferred position in transition, first in best dressed.
– No on the day nominations
– race plate pickup and sign in from 11am.
-Race briefing to be held at 12.45 for a 1pm start.
– There will be a club run canteen serving food, hot and cold drinks with menu TBC.
– Camping is available on saturday night for $8 per vehicle. Fires are permitted only in the existing fire pits.
– There is an amenities block including toilets and showers on site.
– Juniors 13 and older may be entered in teams with adults, provided that they do not exceed their maximum allowable time in accordance with the below policy.
There are restrictions on how long some junior riders are able to ride. These restrictions can be found on page 7-8 of the MTBA junior policy which can be viewed here: https://www.mtba.asn.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/juniorpolicyv3dot1.pdf