CENTRAL QLD SCHOOLS MOUNTAIN BIKE COMPETITION
The Mackay & District Mountain Bike Club is pleased to announce that registrations are now open for the Central QLD Schools Mountain Bike Competition.
The day will be coordinated by Mr Peter Lister, MTBA Level 0 & 1 MTB Coach; National MTB XCO and XCC Series Winner (Masters ¾) in 2015; and Head of Faculty HPE Mackay Christian College.
- Individual Categories (U13 / U15 / U17 / U19) Boys & Girls
- Total ride time for the event for each student approximately 1 hour.
- XC course to be 1.5-3km in length for safety, spectator and marshalling purposes
Each participant will receive a participation certificate and medal.
Date: Sunday 17 July 2016 Time: 9am – 11am
Location: Mackay & District Mountain Bike Club, Rowallan Park, Farleigh.
Equipment: A fully serviced and fully functional Mountain Bike with tyres’ in very good condition, gloves, sunglasses. helmet (Australian Standards approved), spare tube, small hand pump and suitable riding clothing. Water Bottles
Cost: $10 Payable on the day
REGISTRATION: Available online through the MAD Mountain Bike Club Website and Event Facebook Page.
- Canteen Facilities available on the Day.
- First Aid: Convener to provide first aid kit only.
- District Convener: Peter Lister (Mackay Christian College)
- Mountain Bike Hire: Available from Mackay Christian College. Includes Helmet and delivery of bike to event. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
Students participating in this competition will be eligible for selection to attend the QLD State MTB Interschool Championships on the Gold Coast 27-28 Aug 2016.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact Peter Lister through email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.