The Volunteer Coordinator should:
· Identify potential volunteers.
· Identify areas where volunteers are required in consultation with other memebers of the committee.
· Act as a facilitator for assigning volunteers to different MAD MTBC functional activities (such as race events, track maintenance, or social rides).
· The Volunteer Coordinator shall ensure that all business of the (MAD MTBC) is carried out in accordance with the Constitution, policies and by-laws.
· Assist the Committee in the development of annual plans for the MAD MTBC.
· Assist the Committee in the creation, renewal and approval of new MAD MTBC policies or by-laws for good governance where needed.
· Ensure the planning and budgeting for the future is carried out in accordance with the wishes of the members.
· Liaise with all committee members to identify where volunteers are required
· Facilitate connection between volunteers and the duties required by the MAD MTBC
Liaise with the Multimedia Coordinator to promote and recruit volunteers